<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3013712720683917383?origin\x3dhttp://silent-whispers-kelvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, March 23, 2010 : Finally I'm Back =D
finally came back from cousin's hse after the whole of last week..

everyday play slp eat and watever but it beats staying at home all day so.... yeap

But one thing I notice is that i get very tired easily there whereas i can go slp-less at home wonder why..

Anyway, going to chk out some laptops at sp tomorrow. School's finally starting. I can't stand another at home rotting.....

Nothing more to write about ler so ciao.

Kel


heavenknows

8:06 PM




profile
Kelvin
Student
Currently 16


affilates

playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

converse


memories


credits
!basecodes:*
!designer:veronicanote
!image:stockxchange
!brush:yasny-chan
!thanksto:squishy&takostick