<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3013712720683917383?origin\x3dhttp://silent-whispers-kelvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, May 22, 2009 : Class Politics
Freaking pissed off today because of stupid class politics.

I'm gonna stop trying to fit in, stop caring about their stupid opinions and their actions.

I just wish that i can graduate faster so i can leave this god forsaken school at last..

All in all, the one who overcomes one's ownself is always stronger than the rest.

So to hell with you all, you all can fail your exams for all i care I'm going to poly and I'm only 5

months from achieving my goal.

How i wish i can see you all cry when you fail your O levels.

HaHa


heavenknows

1:28 PM




profile
Kelvin
Student
Currently 16


affilates

playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

converse


memories


credits
!basecodes:*
!designer:veronicanote
!image:stockxchange
!brush:yasny-chan
!thanksto:squishy&takostick